Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such an important purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. The Groesbeck Group has 4 full-time real estate agents on the team so there is always someone available for you.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested? – We are experts in Skagit, Island and San Juan Counties.
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends. – We accommodate to your schedule and lifestyle.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise. – At The Groesbeck Group, we are constantly continuing our education and keeping up with the latest marketing trends.
- At the end of the day, you should choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Starting with our buyer consultation on day 1, we will make a personalized assessment and go over your needs and wants to be able to match you with the perfect home.
We believe it’s our job to not only find you the perfect home but also to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re making the best decision. For most, buying a home is the most expensive purchase they will ever make. Our goal is to make sure you get your dream home for a great price. We go above and beyond for every client from day 1 until after closing.